These amazing cookies are tasty, grain free and 100% healthy.
100g dark chocolate
4 tbsp coconut sugar
100g ground almonds
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt the dark chocolate carefully in the microwave. Then add the coconut oil till melted.
2. Whisk eggs sugar and vanilla extract together for a few minutes till pale and creamy.
3. Add chocolate mixture to egg and sugar, mix in almonds, baking powder and salt.
4. Put in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Heat oven to 190 degrees C. Form balls of mixture in hands then flatten with palm slightly. Bake on tray for 10-12 mins. Cool on rack.
Recipe brought to you by our Personal Trainer, Katie Brighton-Jones