Cheltenham ChiropodyWe offer a full range of chiropody services to ensure all your foot and lower limb issues can be treated together in our Cheltenham clinic.
- Corns and Calluses
- Blisters, abrasions, cracks and fissures.
- Thickened or fungal nails. (Now offering the Lacuna Method – fungal nail treatment)
- Skin infections
- In-growing toenails – surgical or non-surgical treatment (under local anaesthetic if required)
- Verrucas – surgical or non-surgical treatment
Louise has worked in the NHS for over 20 years, assessing and treating all types of foot/nail problems. She has gained a wealth of experience over the years, and uses all the most up to date techniques.
Lawrence (also highly experienced) offers Chiropody alongside all areas of biomechanical podiatry including orthotic prescription and manufacture, sports injuries and children’s foot and walking problems. He works with referrals or directly with new patients.
Services to complement your podiatry and chiropody treatment
If we think you would benefit from other therapies as well as podiatry and chiropody, we can recommend other treatments. Massage can release tight muscles in the lower limbs and physiotherapy can improve muscle strength. Our unique way of working as a healthcare team means referrals are all arranged easily to ensure you always receive the most effective care.
- Chiropody consultation – £45
- Chiropody treatment – £38
- Lacuna Method nail treatment – see Lacuna Method page