Digital X-rays In-houseAt the Regency Clinic we use the latest new digital x-ray machine; the only one of this kind in the Gloucestershire region. The clear, detailed x-ray images bring clarity to the often-needed analysis of a joint by a chiropractor, physiotherapist or podiatrist.
This state-of-the-art digital technology brings benefits to all Cheltenham clients needing an x-ray as part of their treatment:
- X-Ray often performed on the same day as consultation.
- Immediate results available in much greater detail than a traditional machine.
- X-rays taken with patient standing, reflecting the true function of the body.
- Images sent directly to treatment room for patients and therapists to view.
- Extremely clear pictures where zoom and contrast can be altered.
X-rays are available to clinic patients when required and also to patients referred by other practitioners, where images are taken away on disc.
Therapies and treatments supported by our in-house x-ray image service
You may have had an x-ray as part of your diagnosis or treatment with one of our therapists or from referral elsewhere. At the Regency Clinic we always look to get to the underlying cause of your pain, designing a combined treatment program in a unique way with easy and efficient referrals. Our services include chiropractic, physiotherapy, sports and remedial massage, rehabilitation and podiatry to work on all joint, muscle and nerve problems.
- £100 (for two body areas)