• 6 cups vegetable or chicken stock
• 2 lemons – 1 zested and juiced / 1 peeled (yellow part only)
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion chopped
• 1 clove garlic chopped
• 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
• 1/2 cup dry white wine
• 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
• 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
• leaves A few of fresh basil torn
• 4 cod fillets
• 4 slices of prosciutto
• 2 yellow peppers
• 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the stock and lemon peel over medium-low heat. Cover and keep warm.
2. In a large pan heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add the rice and cook for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
NB – while cooking the risotto (3) continue with 4-6)
3. Add the wine and cook until evaporated, stir. Add about 2 cups of warm stock and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated. Continue to add 1 cup of stock at a time and cook until evaporated. Repeat until rice is cooked (with a slight bite, not stodgy)
4. Wrap the cod in the prosciutto and season, place on an oiled tray.
5. Cut in half and de-seed the peppers, place the halved cherry tomatoes in the peppers, drizzle with oil and torn basil.
6. Put peppers and cod in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 10-12 mins.
7. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, mascarpone and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Place the cod on top of the risotto alongside the baked pepper.
9. Serve with balsamic reduction (and some salad leaves if you like).