Counselling for Parents & Carers
Julie offers counselling for Parents & Carers caring for someone with a disability or special need.
If you are struggling and would like help on any of the things listed here, then please contact Julie in total confidence. Go directly to her website here.
- Child Disability
- Aspergers Syndrome/Autistic Spectrum Disorders/Fragile X Syndrome
- Parenting & Carer support, Post 16 Transition
- Relationships & Family Life
- Low Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Helping children/teenagers with anger, self esteem & confidence, etc.
- Helping Parents to get on better with their teenagers.
Specialised Training & Experience
Julie has been in private practice since 2008 and through her own experience as a parent, she supports individuals, couples, teenagers, families with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life, improve family life and live everyday happier.
- Experienced Parent and Counsellor.
- School Counsellor experience
- Total Communication & Makaton Sign Language
- It Takes Two to Talk – The Hanen Training Programme.
- Special Educational Needs Statementing
- Various Counselling Training and CPD Courses
- Experience in running a Family Support Group
- Charity work experience with Barnardo’s, Family Lives, CADCAF, Carers Gloucestershire and local Special schools.
- Carers Group Leader Courses