Seth has worked in the field of exercise for 20 years and loves the fact that Pilates really is for everyone. Whether people are looking for more support in their bodies, or wanting to feel the freedom of agile movement. His background is working with group specific needs, allowing attendees to question “what do I want out of this session?” – everyone arrives on the mat with a different requirement or restriction. Seth is interested in drawing this out and working in a fun and innovative way to help people reengage with health and fitness. He’s particularly interested in writing programs, because with a good quality program comes fun, motivation, results and progression.
Seth “I feel finding happiness in exercise is very important to keeping a healthy body and mind. I genuinely can’t wait to teach my next class.”
- BSc Sports Education
- Masters in teaching Special Educational Needs.
- Coaching Qualifications (multitude of sports including Rugby, Football, Cricket)
- Pilates Teacher
- Personal Training – 15 years +
- Massage Therapist
- Studio Exercise Classes (Spin, Gym ball boxercise, Circuits)
- Pilates for the Golden Age
- Mixed level Mat work classes
- HiiT Pilates