Super easy, yet tasty and healthy soup!
- 1 large pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 75gms ginger
- 1ltr good quality vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1tsp chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 lime
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Coriander leaves
1. Toast washed and dried seeds in the oven in olive oil at 180 for 40 mins.
2. Deseed, peel and chop pumpkin, peel and chop onion and ginger.
3. Sautéed pumpkin, ginger, cumin, coriander, onion and chilli paste. Till onion softens.
4. Add veg stock as simmer for 35/40 mins
5. Remove from heat, blitz, then add coconut milk and heat through.
6. To serve divide into bowls top with a squeeze of lime coriander leaves and toasted seeds.
Nutritional recipe brought to you by our Personal Trainer, Katie Brighton-Jones